Re: Are these brackets alongside a staff group possible?

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Are these brackets alongside a staff group possible?
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 11:52:01 -0400

On 7/4/2019 10:30 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Ben,

How would you suggest I go about creating the bracket markings that separate big sections, like in a piece with two orchestras or similar?
Create a custom StaffGroup context.

ideally I'd prefer the circle symbol in the bracket to always be centered alongside the staff group
The InstrumentName is center-able — override it.  =)

Hope that helps!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
‣ email: address@hidden

Kieren,

I just came across this link!

It helps me visually see how to approach this better. But I'm confused how to create a custom 'bracket' rather...

I'll keep at it. If you have any hints, I welcome them. :) Thank you!

https://leighverlag.blogspot.com/2015/01/advanced-staff-grouping.html