Volta font

From: Leah Velleman
Subject: Volta font
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 11:58:19 -0400

Is it possible to change the font used for volta numbers?

In the list archives I've seen options for customizing the volta text, some of which could be used with \text or \markup to change the font in addition. But I don't want to have to manually specify text and markup commands every time I have a repeat. I want  \alternative blocks to generate volta numbers automatically, as they do by default. I just want to specify once and for all what font all of those autogenerated numbers should appear in -- the same way I can, for instance, issue a single command to set a font for all lyrics. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Leah