How to get more measures on one line?

From: Mia Heaton
Subject: How to get more measures on one line?
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 17:20:59 -0400

So i'm trying to write out some music, and everything is spaced way too far apart, each line is being occupied by a single measure and I'm not sure how to condense it more to fit multiple measures on a line. I'm using Frescobaldi to write Lilypond, and I used the built in score wizard to create the document I'm working in. I haven't changed any other settings, only things there are what the wizard did for me and the music I inputted. Anybody know how to fix this? I'm definitely not smart when it comes to the technical aspects of Lilypond so simple explanations are appreciated.
Thanks,
Mia