half height barline | full width staves

From: mj
Subject: half height barline | full width staves
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 13:57:55 +0200

Hi all!

Two small questions:

1) Is there an easy way to get half-height barlines..? (so only through the top two staff lines) (I have used ticks now, but that's not quite it)

2) I would like my music to be spaced normally, but the staves to always span the entire page from left to right. (so: leaving unused empty staff space on the right half of the page) I am using \break for the staff breaks, but this spreads my music evenly across the entire line)

Suggestions how to achieve this?

Best regards,
MJ