Re: MIDI Output not working

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: MIDI Output not working
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 22:02:58 +0200

Maybe the reason for your irritation could be the following:

Lilypond renders its output to a temporary folder unless you save your
ly-file, which brings lilypond to render all output files to the
"official" / expected folder.

So if you would like to find your most current output - be it pdf or
midi - in the folder of your choice save your ly file (Ctrl + S on Windows).

HTH
Stephan