Re: Stacking two text lines

From: Mike Dean
Subject: Re: Stacking two text lines
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 18:48:50 -0400

It worked!! Thanks, Aaron!!
(I have to wrestle with the placement of the text in a \score block, as I've combined the two Gavottes into one document....)
Hopefully the order ought to be:
\score {
Music _expression_
}
\header { title }
\markup {someText} << when the movement stood by itself, placing it before the {music _expression_} worked, but, not at all in a \score block

Mike Dean