Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 22:46:19 -0700

Hey Mark,

> Maybe use bar checks?

Given that a lot of the music isn't generated to fit any particular
time signature (ie, the bar lines are often there just to break things
up to ease reading), I would get tons of bar check errors. Plus,
keeping track of when bars should be inserted in my software seems
like it would be a huge chore. Is this something you think would solve
the problem?