Re: Frescobaldi question

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi question
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 15:06:25 -0500

sweet!!!!!

That is excellent. I'll try and configure my FB like that.

Much thanks.

Guy Stalnaker
address@hidden

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 2:13 PM Ben <address@hidden> wrote:
On 5/8/2019 2:42 PM, Guy Stalnaker wrote:
AHHHHH!

I have never, in 10 years, clicked on that control and saw it was a dropdown menu!

Much thanks!

Guy Stalnaker
address@hidden

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 1:38 PM Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 08.05.19 um 20:31 schrieb Guy Stalnaker:
GRRR - why does the Enter key sometimes send emails in GMail?? Sorry about that.

Urs,

I can indeed access the files through the Lilypond menu. But they open in Acrobat and not in the Frescobaldi Music View module.

Ah, I mixed things up. In addition to the LilyPond menu there is a document chooser in the Music View's toolbar (I assume it has already been there in v.2). With this you can select what is shown in the Music View ...

Hi Guy,

Yes that menu is handy but also FYI you can dock it to a nice sidebar if you want. I find that to be very fast - any score is just one click away and it instantly loads in the view for editing and viewing :) Same menu, just docked pane vs. go up to the menu item.

(see attached)