Template location

From: markjulie.com
Subject: Template location
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 17:42:40 -0400

I am a new user to LilyPond 2.18.2 and Frescobaldi 2.20.0 having previously used Finale on MacOS. I would like to save some of the templates from the LilyPond documentation. I would like them to be available in the cloud (Google, Dropbox, or iCloud) for access on several of my devices (including Windows 7 and Ubuntu).

Is there a folder in Application Support that I have not found? I could save the templates as .ly files or .txt files to a folder, but it is preferable to use New From Template -> then have the same templates available to multiple devices.

Mark

Blessings,
Mark