Re: [OLL] Setting up options for local package

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [OLL] Setting up options for local package
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 10:48:31 +0200

Hi Pedro,

I've now looked into the code, and the issue is the following

    \loadPackage \with {
	option = "B"
    } local

will set the option correctly, but only *after* loading the package. This means the option is available within your test.ly file after loading the package. This is basically a shorthand for loading the package and *then* configuring it.

What is currently not possible is setting the option in a way that the package itself can make use of it. This is exactly the issue I referenced (only that I had only noticed it on the *module* level). So what is needed is basically a workaround similar to what you did, but it should be done in oll-core, not by an individual package.

I hope this can be fixed rather soon (it shouldn't be that hard but I currently have to restrain myself from diving into such issues).

Urs