Re: Advice sought on making parts for string quartet

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Advice sought on making parts for string quartet
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:35:24 +1100

Hi Urs,

More work shows that \applyConditionalBreaks only works on the first \book in a score. So, either my structure is faulty, with multiple books in a file, or page-layout cannot be used in this way. The same seesm to apply for edition-engraver.

What then is the proper structure for parts and scores? I am back to being confused about that.

Andrew