\markup \score with independent \paper settings

From: Urs Liska
Subject: \markup \score with independent \paper settings
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 19:07:23 +0100

Is it possible to initialize a score created through \markup \score with a fresh set of (or specific) \paper settings that are independent from the surrounding document?

I'm using \markup \score to center some music in a measure. However, when I have a paper setting that justifies the last system the new score also has the full line-width. See the following example where the "red" score is "properly" centered over the middle measure, but of course ridiculously wide.

Any suggestion?
Thanks
Urs

\version "2.19.82"

\paper {
  ragged-right = ##f
  system-count = 1
}

{
  c'1
  \override TextScript.self-alignment-X = #CENTER
  c'1 ^\markup \score {
    \new Staff {
      c''1
    }