RE: counter for voltas with no alternative endings?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: RE: counter for voltas with no alternative endings?
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 18:45:10 +0100

Are you sure it applies to your case?
You said you did not have alternatives...

See the simple workaround suggested in this issue:

Il giorno dom 17 feb 2019 alle 0:41, Stig Brautaset <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Thanks! I actually found that example earlier, but didn't realise that
it applied to my case... Thinking a bit about it I got it to work,
however.

Regards,

Stig
"Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> writes:

 Stig Brautaset:

 Something like this from
 http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/long-repeats?

 voltaAdLib = \markup { 1. 2. 3... \text \italic { ad lib. } }
 \relative {
   c''1
   \set Score.repeatCommands =
     #(list(list 'volta voltaAdLib) 'start-repeat)
   c4 b d e
   \set Score.repeatCommands = #'((volta #f) (volta "4.") end-repeat)
   f1
   \set Score.repeatCommands = #'((volta #f))
 }

 Mark