Doc string layout-set-absolute-staff-size wrong?

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Doc string layout-set-absolute-staff-size wrong?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:44:56 +0100

Hi all,
maybe my question was in the wrong place when posting this to
lilypond-devel,
so I want to give it a try at lilypond-user:

While trying to understand the calculations done in paper.scm regarding
staff-spaces and absolute units I stumbled across the docstring for
layout-set-absolute-staff-size in
paper.scm that reads:

  "Set the absolute staff size inside of a @address@hidden@}} block.
@var{sz} is in points."

Shouldn't that be: @var{sz] is in millimeters?
This is the difference compared to (layout-set-staff-size), which takes
the staff size in points and does the conversion to mm, right?

Michael