Re: How to fix this divisi please

From: Reggie
Subject: Re: How to fix this divisi please
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 16:11:59 -0700 (MST)

Michael Gerdau wrote
>> Hi. I have put together as much as I can to truly do my best. I hope I am
>> able to get some help to learn why I am wrong. I have a few questions.
>> One,
>> how can I input notes in Violin in the empty measures below divisisi? I
>> don't understand where to insert in my code please. Second, how can I put
>> center group name like my attachment image for my strings in my code
>> please.
>> Finally, how can I create a violin 1 part so each part shows the violin 1
>> and then only the "appropriate" divisi for each part only? I don't
>> understand this engraver at all. Each violin one part has all four divisi
>> staffs. I'd like separate. Thank you for the help. I have included all my
>> files for help.,
>
> That is far too much code for my liking.
>
> Please create a MWE. Chances are that while doing it you'll find a
> solution to your problem.
>
> The code you attached is very obviously NOT a MWE.
>
> Kind regards,
> Michael
> --
> Michael Gerdau email:

> mgd@

> GPG-keys available on request or at public keyserver

Hello. Not only did I literally include the files as attachment files, which
could not be easier, I also said I am sorry but I do not know how to proceed
so clearly this was the best I could do. Other than not using Liillypond and
not posting for help, I did all work that I could do make helping me easy. I
hope someone else then would kindly download my files and compile them in 5
seconds to help me. I think the code is quite minimal enough if you see 2
files total in body and in attachment. Yes not "MWE" but I think my attempt
is not the most horrible. Thank you. Maybe I should not have body copied
text to scare people away. Obviously you saw the code and felt like MWE was
better. Sorry. In this case if you actually look at divisi problems, it
makes sense. Especially for beginners?

Just download my ly files please and it's magic :)) all ready for help. MWE
as best I could let's.