Re: \bookparts and scaling (Karlin High)

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: \bookparts and scaling (Karlin High)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 17:28:45 -0500

On 6/30/2018 4:46 PM, Cynthia Karl wrote:
However, ever since someone posted a scheme function called “staffSize”, I have
no problems with staff sizes.

Thanks for the suggestion. My attempt at applying it is attached.

The effect of that \staffSize function looks slightly different than using layout-staff-size. But for me it still shows the same problem: it makes things smaller, but doesn't change the layout like set-global-staff-size does. The attached global-staff-size.pdf shows what the first page should look like.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA