Re: Catch possible non-rhythmic-event music expressions

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Catch possible non-rhythmic-event music expressions
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:39:14 +0200

Am 25.06.2018 um 14:30 schrieb Urs Liska:
..

1)
Determining Staff.Clef is obviously not correct since there are other music-wrapper-music types around. How can I reliably determine if a music expression (which has already been determined not to be sequential and not to be rhythmic) consists of a \clef assignment?

A clef assignment looks like this if inspected:

#(make-music
  'ContextSpeccedMusic
  'context-type
  'Staff
  'element
  (make-music
    'SequentialMusic
    'elements
    (list (make-music
            'PropertySet
            'value
            "clefs.F"
            'symbol
            'clefGlyph)
          (make-music
            'PropertySet
            'value
            6
            'symbol
            'middleCClefPosition)
          (make-music
            'PropertySet
            'value
            2
            'symbol
            'clefPosition)
          (make-music
            'PropertySet
            'value
            0
            'symbol
            'clefTransposition)
          (make-music
            'PropertySet
            'value
            'default
            'symbol
            'clefTranspositionStyle)
          (make-music
            'ApplyContext
            'procedure
            ly:set-middle-C!))))

Is the order of these inner music expressions guaranteed, i.e. can I test if the first of 'elements has 'symbol 'clefGlyph? Would that be a sufficient check if a music expression is a clef assignement.