Re: Lilypond crashes while drawing systems

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond crashes while drawing systems
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 02:11:58 +0200

On 14.06.2018 23:27, David Kastrup wrote:
Excellent work.  I can reproduce the crash.  Unfortunately, I am not
really all that familiar with the page builder where the problem appears
to be.  I am currently involved in several other LilyPond tasks and have
several family matters to attend to this weekend, so it would be good if
the bug squad created an issue for this crash, with a warning that this
is a matter of running out of memory and should be tested with
appropriate limits in place.

Here you are:
<https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5345/>

Thanks for the report and best regards,