Re: [VOT] Search for Morgensterns Galgenlieder for choir

From: David Olson
Subject: Re: [VOT] Search for Morgensterns Galgenlieder for choir
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 14:22:06 -0400 (EDT)

Since Christian Morgenstern was associated with Rudolf Steiner

(en.wiki: Dr. Rudolf Steiner called him 'a true representative of
Anthroposophy'.)

Would it be possible to consult the Anthroposophischen Gesellschaft at the
Goetheanum ? ? ?

Alternatively, is there a discussion group on Anthroposophical poetry and
music?

David Olson
Culver City, California