Batch-apply tremolo markings? (Frescobaldi)

From: Ben
Subject: Batch-apply tremolo markings? (Frescobaldi)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 12:26:19 -0400

Hello,

I have been trying to find a quick way to 'paint' an articulation but have not been successful. Frescobaldi has a ton of these markings built-in where you can just select some of your score, select an articulation, and then it's batch-applied to all notes in one go.

I would like to apply a tremolo marking to a bunch of notes quickly in a similar way.

At the moment, I have to copy and paste the ":32" to each note manually (since Frescobaldi does not feature this marking as a Quick Insert at the moment).

Any chance someone could help me find this solution? Thank you!

{
   c4 d e f
   c4:32 d:32 e:32 f:32