Re: include puzzlement

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: include puzzlement
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 14:39:06 -0500

Hi Shane,

> wow. o.k. That does mean there is no simple way of
> maintaining vast projects via tidy compartmentalization.

No… I do it all the time:
  a_notes.ly
  a_single_score.ly
  b_notes.ly
  b_single_score.ly
  ab_double_score.ly
  etc.

For example, "Robin Hood: The Legendary Musical Comedy" has 40 [current/active]
cues (i.e., song, transition, underscore, etc.). So I have 40 *_notes.ly files
and four score files (Vocal/Choral Score, Piano/Vocal Score, Piano/Conductor
Score, and Full Score). For several of them, I also have individual files
(e.g., Generosity_vocalselections.ly).

Hope this helps!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer