Re: Hammer-on and pull-off

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Hammer-on and pull-off
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 09:54:22 +0100

Am 23.12.2017 um 08:52 schrieb Jacques Menu Muzhic:
> Going along you lines, the H and P can be centered between the two notes, see
> below.

Shifting by adding " " is not so nice, you are right. Your solution is
more accurate but also much longer. Perhaps the often mentioned \after
function could also help here. It would be ideal to position the text
relative to the middle of the slur, but I don't know how to do that.

Every general solution would probably be best wrapped into variables or
functions.

I would probably make the font a little bit smaller and I tend to use
sans serif fonts for that.

Cheers,
Joram