Re: single Note swell

From: Ben
Subject: Re: single Note swell
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:55:54 -0500

On 12/19/2017 7:47 PM, Vivyan wrote:
Not quite on the score I need it to decres for the duration of the same note.
I thought the S's were part of the syntax.

Ah yes, indeed you can use spacer notes for that situation, now I understand.
Also, make sure you use the << >> as well.

There's a few different ways you can "stretch out" the hairpins, here is just one example:

\version "2.19.80"
% spacer rests needed for a cresc + decres. on the same note as below
 \relative c'
{
  \override Hairpin.minimum-length = #10
f1