Re: Question about the horizontal spacing

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Question about the horizontal spacing
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 19:30:48 -0500

Hi Ben,

No… Here's what the OP said:

> How about controlling the space between the bar line and the following lyrics
> syllable?
> Is there something like BarLine.space-alist.next-LYRIC?

Clearly, my solution (the same as the one you posted) solved the note problem,
of the two the OP first asked about.

> Maybe it's an illusion and I'm seeing things after a wicked long day
> here...but I swear the pre "a/aa/aaaa/a" space looks the same.

In m.2, m.3, and m.4, the number of pixels (at a fixed magnification) from the
rightmost edge of the barline to the leftmost edge of the lyric syllable are
85px, 58px, and 98px, respectively.

Hope this helps,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer