Auto-transposition

From: Neo Anderson
Subject: Auto-transposition
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 20:37:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm new to Lilypond, coming over from a commercial program.
Please, bear with me as I'm still learning.

The issue:

I seem to get measures auto-transposed one by one.
I have one bar of music, then the second one gets transposed one octave higher, the next one even one octave higher, and so on.

Without /relative command, the x5 chords get messed up.
I use variables but I get the same issue without them too.

Minimal example
auto-transpose-minimal.ly

BTW, is it OK to link a minimal example or other LY files via Dropbox?

Cheers,
S.