Re: Required font for simplified Chinese characters?

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: Required font for simplified Chinese characters?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 17:31:53 +0800

On December 8, 2017 12:33:21 Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> What platform are you on?
>
> Do you want simplified or traditional characters?

Oh right, I forgot the OS. I'm on Ubuntu Studio 16.04.

I'm based in mainland China, so, simplified characters.

Btw my messages seem to be delayed pretty regularly -- the last message took a day and a half to go out on the list. Which isn't a big problem for me, except it looks like I'm not replying quickly :D

Thanks,
hjh

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com