Re: Frescobaldi

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 16:04:19 -0500

On 12/6/2017 3:49 PM, Guy Stalnaker wrote:
Tim,

From Frescobaldi menu: Tools | Special Characters -- my install has all three of the characters you mention (highlighted in the screen shot). This is the default view shown me when I select this Tool.

Depending on our OS you may find alternatives more useful. If you have a Windows computer, using ALT-Keypad# may prove useful. Once you know them, it's fairly quick, and a short guide will help. For example,

Inline
            image 2

Guy Stalnaker
address@hidden

Good idea indeed.

On Linux I also use the handy map, it always bails me out :)