Instrument Name Not Appearing

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Instrument Name Not Appearing
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 09:38:06 -0700 (MST)

Hello list,

I am trying to get an instrument name to show beside a staff that begins in
the middle of a passage, but I'm not having success. I've attached a
screenshot, here is the code that shows my question:

\version "2.19.80"

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff = "Testing"
    \with { instrumentName = "Top"  }
    \relative c'' { c1 | c | c | c |  }

    \new StaffGroup
    \relative c'' {
      \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "Bottom"  }
      { c1 | c <<
      { c1 | d  }

      \new Staff \with { instrumentName = "Violin"
            alignAboveContext = "Testing" }
          {  \once \omit Staff.TimeSignature
             c1 | b }

Can someone please show me what I am doing wrong, and how I can get the
"Violin" instrument name to show up next to the topmost staff?

Thank you!

Attached:  instrname.png
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t3868/instrname.png>

-----