Re: Interview with Elaine Gould

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Interview with Elaine Gould
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 09:58:31 +0100

Am 02.12.2017 um 08:34 schrieb Pierre Perol-Schneider:
Thanks for the info Urs.

This came around through the "Music Engraving Tips and Tricks" group on Facebook. I think that is a very interesting group compiling lots of engraving insights and skills, and while (of course) the majority of members uses FInale and Sibelius users of all conceivable software may be found, and I find it very interesting that this group isn't focused on software but engraving.

So anyone who doesn't have reservations about having a Facebook account should have a look at that group.

Best
Urs

Cheers,
Pierre

Hi all,

I haven't read it yet but thought I'd better share before I forget thinking about it:

https://www.scoringnotes.com/people/interview-elaine-gould-part-1-early-years-faber/