Re: Tidying Score

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Tidying Score
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:23:17 -0500

On 11/17/2017 2:01 PM, Vivyan wrote:
I'm just starting writing music using lilypond. Im getting this problem where
my staves arn't lining up how can I fix this?
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5486/Screen_Shot_2017-11-17_at_19.png>

Hi Vivyan,

Can you please share the code of your working file so we can see how you're setting up the score exactly? It's pretty difficult to see the whole picture from just the snapshot you attached.

You can control the staves and alignment quite easily with certain blocks of code, reply back with a minimal amount of code so we can help you.

PS. I remember how much fun rotational arrays were back as an undergraduate ;)