Part of Key signature in bracket

From: Andreas Stenberg
Subject: Part of Key signature in bracket
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:38:20 +0300

Hi!

I'm editing an 18-th century piece with several voices and "movements" where the source; an early print, has a printing error for the first movement of the pice. In all the Voices for that movement the key is given as G-major when it obviously should be D- major as in the rest of the movements. Is there any way to get a bracket on the c- sharp in the key signature for D - major? (I'v allready found the snippet for putting a bracket around the whole key signature and can use that as an emergency stoppgapp solution but i would like a neater more exakt notation showing exaktly what has ben editorialy added. )

Yours Andrea Stenberg