Re: How to access objects/content from another lilypond file: microtone

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: How to access objects/content from another lilypond file: microtone symbol for raised flat
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 00:22:17 +0200

Am 29.04.2014 00:02, schrieb Kate Sekula:
I am trying to use microtone notation and need the symbol for a raised flat.
I have the lilypond document from the following page saved as microtone.ly in
the same folder as my main document.

http://x31eq.com/lilypond/regular.ly

Is there a way to access the object for a raised flat (esih) from microtone.ly
without using the the /include command?  I don't want to print microtone.ly
within my main doc., I just want to have access to its contents.

Please make clear what you are exactly referring to.
I tried to make sense of the regular.ly file you are linking but I'm not really clear what you want to achieve and which microtone.ly you mean.

Urs