Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!

From: zvm
Subject: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 12:40:24 -0700

Hi - I'm a really new Mac user (Most of my time is spent in Linux) ... but I have been using mac in my office for about a year. I downloaded the Frescobaldi Mac version ... THANK YOU ... it looks good ... There are a few configuration issues with lilypond in the backend (Not a problem with Frescobaldi) ... can anyone point me to documents regarding lilypond on mac configurations?

Thanks  - Zack