Collision between tuplet bracket and accidental

From: James Harkins
Subject: Collision between tuplet bracket and accidental
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:29:06 -0700

I have a case (attached) where LilyPond doesn't leave enough space for
an accidental.

This minimal example *almost* reproduces it. There's not an actual
collision here, but the space is uncomfortably small. If anything
forces narrower spacing (as in my full piece), they will crash into
each other.

\relative c {
    \cadenzaOn
    \tuplet 3/2 { f8 [ d' ] e4 d8 [ e ] } b''!8 g,4
}

How to fix?

(I do need the forced natural sign b/c there are a lot of Bb's in
other registers elsewhere in this passage.)

hjh