Re: French Baroque ornament signs

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: French Baroque ornament signs
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:25:23 +0200

Am 14.04.2014 15:00, schrieb Andrew Bernard:
Urs,

Perfect. Thanks! Most appreciated.

Great!
Being able to answer this kind of questions with simple links is one of the intentions of the tutorials on Scores of Beauty :-)

And now I know I am not the only one wanting to engrave pincés. Others will
surely want it too, How would we go about having this sort of thing added to
the lilypond code base? This really helps extend lilypond to cover French
Baroque.

Maybe you'd want to ask Nicolas if he's willing to do that. But if I recall correctly the series of posts didn't end with a completely satisfying solution, that is it might not be finetuned enough to be included into LilyPond.

Urs

Andrew