Re: placement of Dynamics

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: placement of Dynamics
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 10:37:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 9:02:26 AM, MING TSANG <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, lilyponders,
I have trouble placing the dynamics above the lyrics (ie in between melody staff and lyrics). Your help is appreciated.
When I place the dynamics after \addlyrics - now this display dynamics and lyrics, but "mp" is display below the lyrics.  How can I place the mp above the lyrics (just below the melody staff like first system)?   -- refer to test-X-2.pdf
Then I try placing the dynamics between melody and lyrics and I go the following warning and loose the lyrics, but gains an empty staff. Please see test-X-1.pdf:
Emmanuel,
Ming.

Starting lilypond-windows.exe 2.19.4 [test _X.ly]...
Processing `C:/Users/Tsang/Dropbox/Lyndon/LiLy/coming-home/test _X.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `test _X-2.ps'...
Converting to `./test _X-2.pdf'...
Interpreting music...[8]
C:/Users/Tsang/Dropbox/Lyndon/LiLy/coming-home/test _X.ly:71:16: warning: cannot find Voice `uniqueContext1'
\addlyrics
{ \verse }
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `test _X-1.ps'...
Converting to `./test _X-1.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 3.0".