My e-book about GNU/LilyPond

From: Server Acim
Subject: My e-book about GNU/LilyPond
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 14:52:22 +0200

Hello,
I am a composer and also Full Professor of Composition and Conducting in Inonu University - Malatya, TURKEY.

I wrote a book in Turkish language about GNU/LilyPond. It is approved by the Publishing Commissions of Inonu University and it is allowed to be published as an online book.

As the writer of this book I decided to publish it as being an open book who everyone can access it freely. It is a textbook for the lesson that I have been giving for the Master's degree students in Musicology and Music Technology actually. But, it is also the first book about GNU/LilyPond as far as I know.

I wanted for inform you about my publication about GNU/LilyPond.

Here is my web page: http://acim.name.tr/Acim_PHP/fresh/english.php

With my regards and respects.

Bye.

--