Third Voice?

From: Chris Crossen
Subject: Third Voice?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:58:59 -0700

I am engraving the Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's Messiah. There is one
measure (87) where I think I need a third voice in the treble clef. I have
attached an image of measure 87. The red-underlined notes in the image are
what is missing when I render my Lilypond. A cut down version of my source
for just measure 87 is below.

I believe I need a third voice for the missing 8th and 16th notes, but I
don't know how to structure it. My Lilypond is using a template from
Frescobaldi.

Can someone show me how to add the third voice?

Thanks,
Chris Crossen

\version "2.14.2"
\include "english.ly"

global = {
  \key d \major
  \numericTimeSignature
  \time 4/4
  \autoBeamOff
}

rightOne = \relative c'' {
  \global
  % -- t1-87
  s4 fs8[ e8] e4. d8 |
}

rightTwo = \relative c' {
  \global
  % -- t2-87
  <a' cs g'>4 <a d>4 d4 cs4 |
}

leftOne = \relative c' {
  \global
  % -- b1-87
  e4 a,2 e'4 |
}

leftTwo = \relative c {
  \global
  % -- b2-87
  e4 d8[ d8] a'2 |
}

pianoPart = \new PianoStaff \with {
} <<
  \new Staff = "right" \with {
  } << \rightOne \\ \rightTwo >>
  \new Staff = "left" \with {
  } { \clef bass << \leftOne \\ \leftTwo >> }

\score {
  <<
    \pianoPart