How to \neutralizeMusic in the entire score?

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: How to \neutralizeMusic in the entire score?
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:12:31 +0100

Hi,

Recently I have found a great snippet:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/snippets/pitches#pitches-transposing-pitches-with-minimum-accidentals-_0028_0022smart_0022-transpose_0029

So, to run this function I have to use "\naturalizeMusic" command for each
staff, and this is not what I want - I want to set it once for the entire score.

The problem is that I don't see how can I do this. Maybe it's possible to
change this function into property and then use \override... but then, I'm not
sure which layout object it should be adressed to.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Karol