Re:roman numeral chord notation

From: Kevin Patrick Barry
Subject: Re:roman numeral chord notation
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:12:23 +0000

Dear Eric,

I don't get what you're trying to do in your example.  It looks like you're trying to invoke the \rN outside of a markup context.  It's best used in a lyrics context or as markup attached to a note (there don't seem to be any in your example).

And Roman numeral notation in LaTeX is easy with math mode:
V$^4_3$
should do the trick.

I hope this helps,
Kevin Barry