\bar "||" and \repeat around a line break

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: \bar "||" and \repeat around a line break
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 04:04:29 +0100

Hello dear list

I'm writing a score that has a \bar "||" at the end of a system, and a volta
repeat beginning in the following system after the line break. It seems that
the \bar command overwrites the |: of the following volta, making that
invisible. Is there a way to get what I desire?

Thank you very much.

MWE:

\version "2.16"

\relative c'' {
▸       \time 4/4
▸       \repeat unfold 20 a4
▸       \bar "||" \break
▸       \repeat volta 2 {
▸       ▸       \repeat unfold 20 a4
▸       }
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

How many people can read hex if only you and dead people can read hex?
deae people.