Re: RUMOR Midi utility & Frescobaldi - Menu Error?

From: martinwguy
Subject: Re: RUMOR Midi utility & Frescobaldi - Menu Error?
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 07:30:36 +0100

On 7 January 2013 13:51, Noeck <address@hidden> wrote:
> I also saw that with Frescobaldi under ubuntu (with the default unity
> desktop). It might be connected to the global menu of unity, because it
> never occured with the gnome-panel interface

Confirmed. I use gnome and couldn't see it. Switch to guest session
(unity, hardly ever used) and poof! each clik on Insert adds all the
items to the menu.

At https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/frescobaldi/+bug/1058911
you can log in and hit "this bug affects me too" to increase the
priority of that bug.