Re: Lilypond-book on Windows 2.16.1

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book on Windows 2.16.1
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 18:49:34 +0100

On 01/04/2013 06:00 PM, address@hidden wrote:
I have created a new stable version of the windows binary (2.16.2) which
should fix the problem that prevents lilypond-book from being run on 2.16.1.
Before uploading this to the official website, I would appreciate it if
interested and capable users could download it from my own website:

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/lilypond-2.16.2-1.mingw.exe

and test the lilypond-book functionality.  Please reply-all with your
results.  I would appreciate it if those interested in a fix could do this
as soon as possible.
Works like a charm on Win7 professional. Note that my last previous install was 2.16.0 which also worked well, so I haven't tested an update from 2.16.1.

    /Mats