[no subject]

From: bblochl
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:44:29 +0100 (CET)

I am a new user of lilypond and tried the (unchanged) example
Defining predefined fretboards for other instruments
from
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Fretted-strings#Fretted-strings

To my regret I cannot compile it with version "2.14.2"
I get an error list starting with

fretneu2:19:24: Fehler: syntax error, unexpected MUSIC_IDENTIFIER
\storePredefinedDiagram
                        \dSix

followed by all the other chords in the example
and ending with

Interpretation der Musik...ERROR: In procedure ly:pitch-semitones:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting Pitch): 11

Could anyone please check the example if there is something wrong with it or is
it me?

Regards