Re: zigzag staffline

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: zigzag staffline
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:10:00 -0500

Hi Gagi,

On Dec 18, 2012, at 5:35 AM, Gagi Petrovic <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Ponders, i'm working on a composition where i'm in need of a custom
> 3-lined-staff with a zigzagged (like the glissando style, see attachment)
> middle line. Is it possible to make a small adjustement to the code below, or
> should i start doing some serious tweaking? Any pointers are well
> appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!

I don't have any suggestions beyond the colored line snippet that David already
mentioned (see below).  I once got this advice about dashed lines:

"It may be possible to get dashed lines by writing a stencil in Scheme and
overriding it in. But you'd have to locate which stencil draws the lines, study
the C++ code, and write Scheme to do the same thing with some extra options."

I would be curious to see how you achieve this, so please share your solution
if you create one.

Cheers,
-Paul