Tweaking the positions of figured bass figures.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Tweaking the positions of figured bass figures.
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 18:21:47 +0000

Sometimes the position of figured bass figures needs tweaking. Reading
the manual I see Y-offset and padding mentioned as properties of
BassFigureAlignmentPositioning but nothing for BassFigure, which I guess
is the name of the layout object I would need to tweak.

I have tried this:

\version "2.16"

VoiceI = { a a }

BassFiguresLine = \figuremode {
 \tweak #'Y-offset #10 < 6 4>4 < 5 4>4
}

\score {
\new Staff   <<
 \context Staff \BassFiguresLine
 \new Voice \VoiceI

}

with Y-offset replaced by padding I get no effect either.

Anyone have an idea what could be done to move a block of figures, or
one figure up/down?

Richard Shann