Re: Re: Lyrics (David Kastrup)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Re: Lyrics (David Kastrup)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:29:58 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maarten de Keijzer" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:19 PM

It is starting to work then, but the result (see enclosed file) is a bit
ugly, when texts disappear over the right margin.
Can that be cleared, and maybe a smaller font for the lyrics?

If I compile this, I get no text disappearing into the right margin. I do get an error in the log, though -

test2.ly:75:14: warning: unterminated tie
<e a>1
             ~ |

It's always good practice to get make the music compile without errors.

Could you be more specific about what's wrong, and look in the NR to see how to change lyric fonts.

--
Phil Holmes