Re: Forced double accidental

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Forced double accidental
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:21:14 +0100

Hi Harm,

Thanks. It looks like I screwed things up in my editing in the mail program.

Here is the appropriate example without the errors:

\stemUp dis32[ disis32 eis32 fis32] fisis32[ gis32 gisis32 ais32] e'!32[ dis!32
cis32 ais32] fisis32[ dis32 cis32 ais32]

And you suggestion, which makes it

stemUp dis32[ disis32 eis32 fis32] fisis32[ gis32 gisis32 ais32] e'!32[
\once\override Accidental #'restore-first = ##t dis!32 cis32 ais32] fisis32[
dis32 cis32 ais32]

Does take care of the issue, so that does it.

Thanks so much. I hope that is the last question I have for this piece!

Best,

Arle