Re: measures per system

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: measures per system
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:26:11 -0500

Hi David,

> In the interests of making the user interface friendlier, I added a
> feature for specifying repeats.  You can now write something like this:
>  \consists #(bars-per-line-engraver '(5 7*5 1 3*3))

Love it! Thanks.

Is there an easy way of making an systems-per-page-engraver along the same
lines?
One that takes the systems as spit out by whatever system (automagic, manual
breaks, bars-per-line-engraver, etc.) and then does the correct 'forcing'?
This would be a great workaround for the current minimal-breaking
overestimation problem…

Thanks,
Kieren.