Changing single drums-style entry

From: lesmondo
Subject: Changing single drums-style entry
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:40:41 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying to alter the triangle entry in drums-styles.

I've read through the manual and created the new style in a new list.

#(define mydrums '(

(triangle doThin #f 6)

))

This gives me the correct output for my new triangle.

However, I don't want to copy the entire drums-style list, just modify a single entry.  I found this message:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00287.html

about changing the hash set entry in the existing drums-style but I'm now stuck on what the actual syntax should be. I tried

#(hashq-set! drums-style 'triangle '(doThin 6 0))

but this didn't work.

Thanks

Les